1. We will be blessed by HGB Youssef and HGB Serapion leading the prayer and the ordination.
2. All deacons who wish to serve need to be at the church on or before 8:00am, St Mark deacons need to pick up their new Tonia and Dad-ra-sheen to wear during the service. Please make sure to give it back at the end of the service to the designated servant.
3. Ushers will be organizing the seating and communion. Please respect,follow their guidance and help them to do their service as ushers.
4. First two pews on both sides will be reserved for guests and Nader’s Family.
5. Ramzy Mikhail will be responsible for videography and photography.
6. Pictures will be permitted but, please no standing at aisles or around the altar and no blocking the other’s view
7. Please make sure tha ALL cell phones must be at silent or vibrate all time during the prayer.
8. During Communion, there will be multiple locations to facilitate the process
9. Additional Chairs will be added to the church
10. Church parking lot will probably not accommodate everyone, please try to carpooling as much as possible
11. Bellaire police officers will secure the parking lot and organize parking and traffic. We shall offer additional parking spaces near the Tennis court on Mulberry LN and at the professional building located at Bissonet and Mulberry LN with Church providing shuttle service.
12. Sunday School will start right after the divine liturgy, Sunday School lunch will be serviced at the small hall
13. Lunch will be serviced to all congregation at the new large hall